Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Updates for BARCODE and HUNGOVER (Overwhelmed's Sequel)

I have now published Episodes 1 and 2 of Barcode on Amazon (the only verified place to read it), while I'm prepping Episode 3 for an April release. Hungover's first episode will also be released in April. It's the long awaited sequel to Overwhelmed, which would have been released years ago if book pirates hadn't ruined things. Unfortunately, because of them, I can't afford to release it as a full book (since Overwhelmed is my most pirated novel). So, I'll be releasing it in episodes, like My Masters' Nightmare. Furthermore, due to the way Amazon categorizes books, I have to make it into its own series, treating Overwhelmed as a pilot. I will probably end up doing a collection, connecting it to Overwhelmed, but at the moment, it will only be released as episodes.

BARCODE - Season 1 - Episode 1 at Amazon.com







No comments:

Post a Comment