Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WANDA HART: Reviewer and Blogger.



Are you a writer, reader or reviewer?
I am a reader and a reviewer, and I am trying my hand at writing.  Not very successfully I may add.

How long have you been writing, reading or reviewing?
Reading, since I was 3,  Serious.  I learned to read at 3 by 5 I read books set at a grade 5 level and up.

What book was your biggest inspiration, and why?
Wowie, this is hard.  The Stand by Stephen King.  Weird hey?  But really.  It was the first time a work of fiction gave me so much to ponder and I figured that maybe fiction has a value far greater than that of recreation only.

What book is your favourite?
Oh wow, not enough time or space.  

Do you prefer stand-alone books or series?
Both, they have their merits and none can replace the other.

Do you like and do you ever read fan fictions?
Truthfully not sure what Fan fiction is.

Do you dream about the books your reading / writing?
All the time. 
How many books are you reading right now?
1
What are you reading right now?
Forever by Gillian Joy is one of those 12!

Does your family feel you have an addiction to books?
My family loves to read themselves but they believe I am over doing everything I do including reading.

Do you feel you have an addiction to books and can you justify your answer?
Yes I do, do I have to justify the fact that I can be instantly transported into another world by the flip of a page or the press of the button on my Kindle, doubt it.

 Go check out Wanda's Blog @ tattlet.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment