Pages

Monday, December 12, 2022

Overwhelmed (Blurred Lines #1) Notes For Writing Its Sequel

I'm currently re-reading Overwhelmed since I published it an eternity ago. It's
for writing the sequel, Hungover, so I don't get anything wrong. So far these
are my notes at 5%, although some are from memory (from other parts of the book) as well as what is written in Hungover, elaborating on the re-read. It's not much at the moment, but I'll add more to these notes as I continue the re-read.

Tom Hamlin
1) Bright blue-green eyes.
2) Maori tattoo on his right bicep (korus).
3) Doesn't look Maori, but is just
over a quarter. I don't believe it says this in the book, but I do remember this about him.
4) A body made on the construction site, not the gym, solid, muscular with a strong physique and six-pack.
5) Messy brown hair.
6) Has a sister called Anna.

Kelly Hamlin
1) Maiden name Botica (Croatian heritage).
2) Long black hair.
3) Hazel eyes that look brown most of the time, though is more green, in particular olive green, which becomes prominent when upset, tired or looked at
in a particular light. Some of this is noted in Hungover's first chapter, but probably is mentioned later in Overwhelmed (not at the point I'm up to).
4) Good at running in high-school, used to beat Tom's sister in all the races.

Remember, I'll add more notes to this post as I do the re-read, updating it.

2 comments: